What You Will Do
- Assist in preparing production documents and working standards at a basic level.
- Collaborate with support functional teams for performance calibration.
- Provide support for improvement initiatives, including cycle time (C/T), MTM, and more.
- Assist in the release of MAE.
- Support engineers in task assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program in Engineering, with a focus on Mechanical, Electrical, or related fields.
- Good command in both Thai and English.
- Background Knowledge in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Basic Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong skills in leadership, problem-solving, time management, and prioritization.
- Availability for a minimum internship period of 4 months.
Your advantages - You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant, we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on the same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm