What You Will Do
- Support to relocation projects.
- Support to lead production related projects and launches.
- Coordinate improvement activities (process improvements).
- Support to communicate with clients and co-workers about results.
- Support in Project Documentation and analyses.
- Expat interns are welcomed.
- Follow-up tasks assigned by supervisors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently a student in Bachelor's degree program in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, IT or related fields).
- Good command in Thai and English
- Mechanical or Electrical knowledge background
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Self-Leadership and Problem-Solving Skill.
- Proper time management, prioritization.
- Minimum 4 months of internship period.
Your advantages - You get a behind the scenes look into the workings of a global player – at your request outside Thailand.
You are directly involved with the team and can gather practical, degree-related experience.
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant, we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on the same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Information Technology, Project Management
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2023, 6:00 pm