What you will do
- Get to know the ASEAN market: You will contribute to Bosch ASEAN strategy by analyzing the automotive market situation. You will perform market research and deep dives in the areas of Connected, Automated, Urban Mobility as well as Mobility Services.
- Use your creativity: You will support in organizing internal & external workshops/events.
- Take responsibility for tracking the Automotive trends/news: You will be responsible for creating a Newsletter about market & government, mobility trend, competitor news & Bosch insights on a monthly base. You will track automotive trends to create and update presentations using Microsoft Office (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Learn how cross-divisional & regional collaboration works You can learn more about the Bosch organization communicating with counterparts in the region to create relevant content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personality: Flexible, creative and open-minded with good communication skills.
- Working practice: Independent, structured working style, multi-tasking.
- Experience: Previous working experience, preferably in Automotive Market, Marketing or related areas.
- Language: Fluent in English, Thai is a plus.
- Education: Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Automotive or other related studies, enrolled for the entire internship duration.
- Work location: FYI Center, Rama IV Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, Khet Khlong Toei, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand.
- Start-date: September 2019, available for 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm