Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is represented in Thailand by four entities. Bosch automotive spare parts, power tools, security systems, drive-, control- and packaging technology are distributed in Thailand by Robert Bosch Limited. Automotive components are manufactured in the Amata City Industrial Estate in Rayong, while the production of packaging machinery and the service for hydraulic equipment and machinery is located in Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial in Rayong.
Your contribution to something big
- Help to shape the future: You will get the chance to take part in several cost saving projects of the department
- Take responsibility: You will support the creation of the POINT-CIP for several targets
- Experience cooperation: You will systemize the monitoring of our Logistics KPI
- Use your creativity and freedom: You will support the creation of new standards and work instructions for operators in Logistics processes and be involved in the quality management of Logistics (FMEA)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personality: Flexible, analytical, open-minded and good communication skills
- Working practice: Proficient in MS Office, especially in Excel, VBA respectively Macro Programming preferred
- Experience: Previous working experience, preferably in Logistics
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Education: Currently studying Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Business
- Administration with focus on Supply Chain Management or other related studies, enrolled for the entire internship duration
- Start-date: April 2018, available for 6 months
- Job Type:Internships
Engineering, Business and Commerce, Logistics and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:19th April 2018, 6:00 pm