Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is represented in Thailand by four entities. Bosch automotive spare parts, power tools, security systems, drive-, control- and packaging technology are distributed in Thailand by Robert Bosch Limited. Automotive components are manufactured in the Amata City Industrial Estate in Rayong, while the production of packaging machinery and the service for hydraulic equipment and machinery is located in Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial in Rayong.
What you will do
- Structured observation: Your work focuses on the RPP raw materials and participation in the creation of the CIP project
- Take responsibility: You will support the BPS system activities (SMC, PKM, 4M, LTS)
- Reliable implementation: You will help organize the implementation of new tools and new standards with the lead plant
- Live internationally: You will coordinate and cooperate with the global Bosch team concerning the RPP project (monthly KPI review, management data review and daily QCD data review)
- Conscientious coordination: You will assist the supervisor and section manager in the day to day business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personality: Team player, reliable and analytical
- Working practice: Abstract thinker, proficient in MS Office
- Experience: Previous working experience in Manufacturing or Production, preferably in the automotive industry
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Education: Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or related studies, enrolled for the entire internship duration
Start-date: September 2018, available for 6 months
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.