What You Will Do
Functional Area - Logistics:
- Leadership responsibility in Logistics area, lead team to finish the assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently and also be able to coordinate with other functions/areas.
- Ability to train, motivate and captivate the logistics staff within their area of assignment.
- Ability to review and understand and revise Logistics process in accordance with Bosch standard.
- Build and maintain team spirit and flow of communication.
- Handle assigned projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Above average performance on Master's Degree or above in the field of Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Controlling, Finance or Related fields.
- Fluent in both Thai and English and/or foreign languages.
- 0-5 years of professional work experience (Preferably in Logistics functions).
- International experience during a semester/internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time.
- Engagement in extra-curricular activities indicates leadership potential, high responsibility, critical thinking and critical reflection skills and commitment.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, Innovative strength, Initiative ability, high level of commitment and willingness to learn.
Closed 5 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:15th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm