What You Will Do
- Leadership responsibility in Logistics area, lead team to finish the assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently and also be able to coordinate with other functions/areas.
- Ability to train, motivate and captivate the logistics staff within their area of assignment.
- Ability to review and understand, then revise Logistics process in accordance with Bosch standard.
- Build and maintain team spirit and flow of communication.
- Handle assigned projects to the utmost of your ability!
Required Skills and Abilities
Above average performance on Master's Degree or above in the field of Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Controlling, Finance or Related fields.
Fluent in both Thai and English and/or foreign language.
- 0-5 years of professional work experience (Preferably in Logistics functions).
- International experience during a semester/internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time.
- Engagement in extra-curricular activities indicates leadership potential, high responsibility, critical thinking and critical reflection skills and commitment.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, Innovative strength, Initiative ability, high level of commitment and willingness to learn.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Logistics and...
- Closing Date:16th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm