What You Will Do
- Business development to implement growth opportunities, conduct customer interviews in the field of IoT (e.g. Smart agriculture, mobility, etc.) based on the projects assigned by supervisor.
- Organization marketing activities and internal improvement workshops as per assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinating with regional offices in Singapore, and local organizations for the assigned topics to support the company growth.
- Prepare and support executive management meetings.
- Coordinating with local associates to push the continuous improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4th year student in Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing and related fields.
- Previous working experience, preferably in Innovation Management, Marketing and related areas.
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Flexible, creative, open-minded with good communication skills.
- Independent, structured working style, multitasking.
Closing in 19 hours
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm