What You Will Do
The South - East Asia Research Team in BCG is looking for a strong candidate to support the team on various research requests, with a focus mainly on the Bangkok market.
The role provides the chance to gain initial experience in research for one of the globally leading consulting firms.
This is an internship role for at least 3 months, ideal candidates are required to work at least 3 days a week, candidates who can work/do the internship at BCG Bangkok office are preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
- Engaging with stakeholders:
- You will thrive learning in a rich, fast-paced, deadline-driven yet thoughtful environment that is stakeholder-focused.
- Working closely with more lead team members, you will engage with our Consulting and Knowledge Teams daily with the aim to understand, scope, and deliver accurate, timely, and relevant data and information.
- Thinking analytically:
- You’re an organized thinker who commits to learning research analysis including methods, databases and tools, synthesis & packaging.
- Working accurately in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment:
- You will have strong attention to detail by clarifying request objectives under the direct supervision and discussing the most appropriate and timely research approach.
- You will do this whilst communicating directly with BCG stakeholders to evaluate and recommend the most efficient and successful research strategy per project.
- Working well independently and in a collaborative team environment:
- Working closely with fellow DRS colleagues, you will approach all interactions with the highest level of quality and customer service.
- Seeking professional development:
- You will welcome the opportunity to grow and learn in an apprenticeship culture where you can quickly build and expand your research knowledge base to the next level.
- Communicating with confidence and ease:
- You will be a clear and confident communicator, able to deliver messages in a concise manner with a positive disposition and you will help build a loyal customer base for DRS.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- Ongoing bachelor's or master's studies with high academic achievements, graduate in 2023 or 2024.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong attention to detail and learning agility.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Passion for and interest in research field of work.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple tasks in parallel.
You'll Work With:
Our knowledge and research specialists collaborate with global colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge and research positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative research careers.
The Data and Research Services (DRS) function is a dynamic and highly visible center of excellence focused on business research and process innovation. We collaborate with our consulting teams to bring advanced research capabilities to support projects and clients.
DRS provides specialist research services to consulting teams and our knowledge Team, taking deep pride in delivering rapid and precise results.
DRS works with both qualitative and quantitative data, conducting research and providing synthesized results from over 100 commercial sources, publicly available data, company and industry research, macro-economic, commodities and trade data.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Research and Development
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2023, 6:00 pm