At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
What you will do
- Execute project management skill sets and methodologies to address opportunities to be best in class supply and delivery against demand
- Working on Direct Fulfilment related projects, get exposure on manufacturing environment, learn on logistics and manufacturing back end process
- Assist in all project or portfolio management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, forecast trends, all to identify risks and issues and work toward innovation and operational excellence
- Work on Workforce Strategy/Knowledge based documentation consolidation using cloud based application such as Smartsheet and Tableau
- Identify process gaps and process implementation planning
- Support and further build change management processes
- Collaborate with stakeholders to provide innovative solutions to optimize internal and external processes, policies, protocols, and tools that will enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products
- Redesign & Build Training Portal at Jive (Cisco’s enterprise collaboration platform)
- As part of local Employee Engagement Team – plan for fun events and have fun!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Operations Research, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
- A strong understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with a passion for solving problems
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.