Technical Sales Engineer - Intern - Data Science
What You Will Do
The Technical Sales Engineering Internship Program targets upcoming technical graduates.
This program provides you with meaningful work that directly impacts your assigned team. Along with sales engineering team experience, you have the chance to work within your intern groups to research, present solutions, and make recommendations related to customer challenges.
During this internship, you will gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales, and the opportunity to network.
You will also learn from top engineering leaders within the organization.
- Work with Sales Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues.
- Research customer challenges alongside your team.
- Participate in stretch projects in a team and individually.
- Learn about potential career paths beyond your internship.
At Cisco, we are dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining top early university talent to shape our future, and we want you!
You will learn and gain sales experience to grow during your Sales internship. You will also work with leaders to make an impact on the business while getting exposure to our executives and sales organization.
Do you want to become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path?
Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Including but not limited to an upcoming graduate of a technical degree or certification program from a Technical Boot Camp, Apprenticeship, Community College or 3-Year University.
- Preferred disciplines include- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent degree in a technical discipline.
- Must be currently enrolled in a technical degree or certification program during the internship and return to your studies at the completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a real passion for technology.
- You are a creative thinker and problem solver.
- Strong skills: Researching, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated.
- Proven leadership, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application and must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you're applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (Student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement changes in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and the world changing?
Be you, with us!
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:22nd Apr 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.