At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Collaborate with peers on projects that have a real world impact as part of Cisco's Supply Chain Operations. From our processes to manufacturing, you'll deliver an unrivalled customer experience of Cisco products and services. Take your creative ideas from the drawing board to deliver powerful solutions. You'll interface with cross functional teams to determine our infrastructural needs and product specifications.
What you will do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug test programs and tools for enhancements and for new products.
- Plan and manage for test capacity (including budget management) and oversees delivery to be on schedule.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design.
- Collaborate with product teams to design, develop, implement and deploy test strategies, test plans and test processes for a group of products.
- Engage with the CDO (Cisco Design Org) product team prior to concept commit to influence Df(x) and provide inputs on DFT.
- Provides technical support and drive solution for all manufacturing test operations and Line Stops/Purges/Quality issues.
- Model ECOs/deviation, new products, software and diagnostics, all test enhancements and releases prior to release to manufacturing.
- Support on any site enablement or transfers of test operations to and from various Manufacturing Partners (MPa).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or Telecommunication Engineering.
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of networking, electronics and computer science/systems fundamentals with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages (Python, C, C++, C#, LabVIEW, Matlab…etc).
- Possess analytic and creative problem solving skills as well as excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent communication both in verbal and written skills.
- Must be an citizen of Thailand (student visa's or visa's obtained on your own are not applicable).
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.