At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Collaborate with peers on projects that have a real world impact as part of Cisco's Supply Chain Operations. From our processes to manufacturing, you'll deliver an unrivalled customer experience of Cisco products and services. Take your creative ideas from the drawing board to deliver powerful solutions. You'll interface with cross functional teams to determine our infrastructural needs and product specifications.
What you will do
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software test programs for enhancements on existing and/or new products
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including test systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design
- Support deployment of test solutions into manufacturing environment
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be an citizen of Thailand
- Job Type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:16th February 2018, 6:00 pm