We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed - The program will include intensive training; real-world experience; executive exposure and an excellent opportunity to develop your skills with the core business areas across TTS franchise; including product management; sales; trade and implementation.
Our global platform is unique in the industry for its reach; interoperability and flexibility. It provides clients with timely; accurate information and dynamic; web-based tools to effectively manage their securities portfolios; financial positions; working capital and supply chain around the world.
Combined with a worldwide network of dedicated and experienced transaction services professionals; TTS is well-suited to serve clients anywhere they do business. Our rotational program affords you the opportunity to work with industry experts and leading global organizations as you explore myriad career paths. This includes Implementation and Operations; designed to give you a strong foundation to build upon. You will be benefit from a comprehensive curriculum - classroom; wed-based and on-the-job training - to expand your business; technical; functional and industry knowledge.
What You Will Do
You're the brains behind our work - You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility; and career growth is not a question of if; but when.
Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions Group is looking for full-time Undergraduates/Masters graduates to join the team in Asia Pacific. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions provides innovative banking solutions to help our clients conduct their businesses seamlessly across borders. With our industry leading offerings; clients can streamline business processes; manage working capital more effectively; reduce financing costs; secure timely transaction payments and commercial flow proceeds; and expand into new markets; minimizing associated risks in the process.
Your time here will look something like this...
- Exposure to the following areas of Treasury and Trade Solutions.
- Process Cash Management services e.g. Receivables.
- Liquidity & Investments.
- Wholesale Cards.
- Information Services Your will be an opportunity to assist with Trade projects e.g. Trade Finance and Export & Agency Finance - Improve knowledge in banking industry and management application.
- Assisting with client development (coordinate data with clients; assist in presentation of new ideas to clients).
- Working on teams (coordinate with team members; deliver projects on a deadline).
- Improve communication skills and confidence To acquire a boarder perspective on international TTS business.
Required Skills and Abilities
We want to hear from you if...
- You are in your final year at university working toward an Undergraduate/Master's degree.
- A genuine interest in the financial services sector.
- A strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what you have acquired to your work.
Who we think will be a great fit...
We're looking for motivated individuals; who are eager to start their careers at a global organization; tend to think globally; and have an innovative outlook on business. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving and developing customer solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a cross cultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; team player.
- "Execution spirit" and entrepreneurial skills.
- Results oriented and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively with teams across countries and regions.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Jul 2020, 6:00 pm