Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company operating under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world’s largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The corporation was founded on January 14, 1998 and handles the importation, assembly, and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join our team according to the following position:
POSITION AVAILABLE - Internship Student - Human Resources.
LOCATION - Head Office - Bangkok, Sathorn Tower.
INTERNSHIP DURATION - 6 months.
- Valuable internship experience with challenging and self-dependent assignments in the area of Human Resources.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international environment, with market specific insights into the activities of Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited.
- Strong intern student network with valuable exchange opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Support in HR related projects and on the job training of HR activities in various functions such as Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Engagement Programs.
- Providing support, the implementation of employer branding activities and Leadership Development projects.
- Providing support in the development of Diversity & Inclusion program.
- Support of General Manager for project management and other multiple HR related topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enrolled student in the field of Human Resource Management, Business Management, or comparable study program.
- An open-minded and proactive person who is able to work independently under minimum supervision in a multi-cultural environment.
- A reliable and self-motivated who would like to gain outstanding HR career experience and knowledge.
- Positive, self-motivated team player with strong strategic thinking skills. Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office/ PowerPoint presentation.
- Prior experience in the area of Human Resources is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent spoken and written in English.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:14th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm