Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world’s largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The corporation was founded on January 14, 1998 and handles the importation, assembly and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
What you will do
- Support in HR related projects and on the job training of HR activities in various functions such as
- Learning & Development, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Policies and Compliance.
- Support the implementation of our Leadership project and activities.
- Support employer branding project.
- Design, create and deliver presentations as assigned on various HR related topics.
- Support in planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards Company goals.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate/graduate student in Human Resource Management, Business Management or a related field.
- Flexible and highly creative person who is genuinely interested in the field of Human Resources.
- An open-minded and proactive person who is able to work independently under minimum supervision in a multicultural environment.
- Positive, self-motivated and a team player with strong strategic thinking skills.
- Computer literacy in all standard programs.
- English proficiency at Common European Framework Reference (CEFR) scale “C1” (equivalent to IELTS 6.5 – 7, TOEFL 637 – 677).The evidence must be shown.
- German Nationality preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm