Get the opportunity to accelerate your career in different job functions, broaden business perspective, develop your leadership effectiveness and expand your skills set in an international logistics company - Embark with us on DAMO Lead Program.
L.E.A.D. is 2-years program of a structured journey to accelerate new development and readiness to take up more complex position by broadening business insight, visibility & exposure to management and structured coaching program.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
Comprehensive Learning Journey and International Career Opportunity are awaiting your embarkation!!
What you will do
Being a part of L.E.A.D. program, you will
- Start your career in Damco and rotate in 2 different function within 2 years
- Receive structured coaching and mentoring from experienced management
- Experience enhanced learning. You will take part in four education modules across Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
- Leave your comfort zone. Upon successful completion of the programmed you will get a chance to embark on the international assignment.
- Widen your point of business view by the world class company of logistic industry
- Stretch your competencies with assigned challenging projects or develop a new project by your own!
Required Skills and Abilities
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
- New graduates or maximum of 2 years’ work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees, in Business or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Ability to learn new things skillfully, recover from setbacks and adapt well to change
- Ability to build relationship, work in group and manage diversity
- Digital capability and Result orientation skill are required
- An international mind-set and inclusive behavior
- A good command of spoken and written English
- Open to go beyond your comfort zone
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2018, 6:00 pm