What you will do
- Learn all the functions of customer service.
- Train in dealing with import/ export order processing through effective communication/ coordination with oversea colleagues and customers.
- Help organize oversea shipment by adhering to the given shipping instruction and be able to arrange shipment efficiently in a timely manner through different modes of transportation.
- Train in Import / Export customs clearance and drayage operations.
- Learn to negotiate and coordinate with all business partners such as carrier, freight forwarder, shipping & customs team, transport subcontractors and warehouse team to ensure smooth import and export operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in logistic field.
- Fresh graduated and university student are welcome.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications skills.
- Able to compromising with positive attitude.
- Able to multi-task handle with tight deadlines.
- Details oriented with pleasant personality, service mind, “can do” attitude, and team player.
- PC literacy in MS office.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2018, 6:00 pm