Consulting Analyst Program-Marketing & Commerce- Marketing Analytics - Business
Consulting Analyst – Marketing and Commerce (Marketing Analytics):
You will be part of our structured Deloitte Consulting Analyst program, working alongside some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies.
You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems.
In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
This program will allow you to develop core consulting skills and business acumen whilst gaining access to a wide scope of training and development activities.
In addition, you will have an opportunity to work with like-minded people and gain exposure to a variety of projects within the chosen business area.
Within our consulting practice, positions are available for the below portfolio offerings:
- Strategy, Growth & Innovation.
- Customer & Marketing.
- Core Business Operations.
- Human Capital.
- Enterprise Technology & Performance.
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with the team to help our clients optimize their Digital Marketing initiatives, leveraging data, technology and marketing strategy.
- Engage in marketing insights projects to analyze data and performance and effectively communicate findings.
- Translate client business & marketing problems into analytical problems and recommend suitable approaches to address the client’s issues.
- Help clients identify the right marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy.
- Extract and process large quantities of relevant data to help create meaningful reports /dashboards as per the client’s requirements.
- Use analytic techniques such as statistical analysis (test vs. control), customer segmentation and ROI analysis to derive insights.
- Deliver results of statistical analyses, in the form of dashboards & PowerPoint reports.
- Implement data & analytics solutions and provide recommendations that drive results for client campaigns and larger business objectives.
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong academic performance in your Bachelor, Master or MBA degree.
- Masters’ Degree or Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all - A sense of humor!
You are someone who is:
- In your final year of study or recent graduate between 0-2 years of work experience.
- Strong academic record in Marketing Analytics, Business, Computer Science or related field.
- Advance knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders.
- Experience with impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision 9.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g., peers to experienced leadership).
- Experience and comfort with using and analyzing large data sets.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Expertise in digital/growth marketing within fast paced and dynamic market environments. You will also have a sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talent like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
We are taking this application for August 2023 intake.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.