Deloitte Management Trainee - Accounting/Economics/Finance
“2023 Deloitte Management Trainee program” - 24-month Exclusive Journey:
Exciting opportunity to join Management Trainee program with Deloitte!
Deloitte Management trainee is a 24-month experiential program that provides you with an exciting long journey to explore all-round service lines rotation within Tax & Legal Advisory.
As part of our Tax and Legal Advisory, you will be able to unlock your full potential to drive changes, create new value and deliver deep knowledge of Tax and Legal issues to our clients.
Deloitte Management Trainee program offers you:
- Exceptional career experience of being Tax & Legal consultant.
- All-rounded service lines rotation, including:
- Business Tax
- Global Employee Services
- Indirect Tax & Customs
- Transfer Pricing
- Career “Fast Track” opportunities.
- Intensive internal training with our professionals.
- Attractive benefit package.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Master’s Degree holder from local or international universities in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law, or any other related fields.
- 0-1 years of working experience.
- Good record in academic performance.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (TOEIC 800+ is preferable).
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Genuinely passionate about Tax & legal as well as general business, operations and technology.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential.
We are always looking for people with relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal, and related services.
With more than 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 312,000 people in 150 countries and territories, providing these services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Our organization serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.