Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – professionals like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and other talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience. www.deloitte.com
As Graduate Analysts, you will be part of our Deloitte GREAT graduate programme within the Technology Practice (Oracle Team) working across a wide range of business-led technology-enabled services, You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
What you will do
- You will leverage your general business, technology and communication skills to support client service teams engaged in delivering our key Oracle solution and services offerings for:
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Asset Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resources Management
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Corporate Planning and Enterprise Performance management
- Scope Oracle and related product scoping to define solutions to address client’s requirements and address their most critical information and technology challenges
- Facilitate and independently lead various project activities like business requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, design prototyping, system configuration, training preparation and execution, system testing, data preparation & validation, post-implementation application support etc.
- Performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems
- Work with diverse and talented team members to help solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries
- Support consulting presales activities and contribute to tender responses, proposal preparation, client presentations and thought leadership publications
Required Skills and Abilities
- A MBA or Master’s Degree, or a good Bachelor’s degree in these or related areas, but not limited to:
- Business: Accounting, Business, Finance, Operations, Statistics, Supply Chain, General Management, Human resources, etc.
- Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering etc.
- Information Technology: Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software development etc.
- 0-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for IT applications design & implementation
- Exceptional skills for problem-solving, logical reasoning, creative thinking and quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Appreciation of latest technological offerings and disruptive innovation making large-scale business impact
- Appreciation of process analysis, business process re-engineering and optimization.
- Team player with effective interpersonal skills, excellent presentation and communication abilities at all levels (both with internal teams and with client teams)
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Willingness to work outside of base office location
- Certification / exposure in Oracle is added advantage.
- Available to commence work in July 2018
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Business and Commerce, Accounting, Banking and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th July 2018, 6:00 pm