At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
As Graduate Analyst, you will work across a wide range of business services within the Human Capital practice with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
What You Will Do
Involved in various human capital projects, for at least in one or more of the following areas:
- Change Leadership - Leading or managing change within complex organizations, including the ability to develop change management strategies, identify & manage change risks & issues, and to operate/interact with project, program and business leaders. Environment in which change experience would be deployed includes strategy development, business process transformation, M&A and ERP implementation.
- HR Transformation - Experience with enterprise wide HR Transformation, covering all aspects of HR Strategy, HR Process Reengineering, HR Service Delivery (including Shared Services, Centres of Excellence and Outsourcing), Organization Design, Talent Management and HR Technology.
- Total Rewards - Design, delivery and optimization of solutions in Rewards Transformation, Compensation & Performance Management, Health & Welfare and Sales Force Effectiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Sociology or equivalent. A Masters in HRM would be an added advantage.
- Open to fresh graduates up to 2 years of working experience.
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership and team building abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm