What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the winning team now.
What You Will Do
Projects will cover the following service areas:
- Credit management process, including policy and procedures reviews.
- Risk management model development and validation including PD/LGD models, credit risk rating and scoring models.
- Market risk governance, including financial instrument valuation.
- Model governance and validation.
- Treasury management policies and procedures review.
- Financial instruments valuation and accounting.
- Financial services regulatory and compliance services.
You will be expected to communicate closely with management and client personnel; assist in proposal development; mentor and develop less experienced team members; and maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial risk management methodologies, current corporate governance and regulatory developments/requirements, both locally and internationally.
Your Role as a Leader:
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying in degree level from an accredited college/university in an appropriate field such as financial engineering, economics, statistics, or accounting.
- Strong sense of client services, good communication skills and a sense of team-work.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Thai.
- Team player with strong technical, interpersonal, communication skill.
- Use of SQL, Microsoft office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel is a must.
- Knowledge of Base SAS or R is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Statistics
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm