What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential.
We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
What You Will Do
- Assist the team to conduct functional interviews with clients to obtain client's business information.
- Search for client's industry information and prepare draft industry description.
- Prepare draft full transfer pricing documentation (English/ Thai language).
- Participate in certain advisory in relation to transfer pricing and international tax advice.
- Conduct research on relevant tax laws and tax ruling.
- Participate in challenging tax projects.
- Prepare the draft of tax advice (English/ Thai language).
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd - 4th year students.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Laws, Business Administration, Master’s degree is preferable.
- Accounting background with good analytical and research skills.
- Very good command of English writing/speaking skills (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELT Score is a plus).
- Microsoft office applications (Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint) and enthusiasm to learn the new software program.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
- Closing Date:29th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm