We provide cutting-edge learning and development programmes, and an opportunity to work alongside some of the best legal minds around. We are offering period of 2 months internship opportunities in our Bangkok office.
What you will do
As an intern, you can expect a varied experience both in and outside the office. You will work in a creative, dynamic environment with some of the best legal professionals in the world, gaining first-hand experience doing real legal work. The internship is eight weeks in duration. You will spend the internship undertaking work experience placements in one of the firm's practice groups.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of GPA 3.4 or 75%
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English
- Initiating action and taking responsibility
- Applying knowledge and creativity to develop innovative solutions
- Providing clear and effective delivery of projects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working effectively with individuals and teams
- Responding to change positively and coping with setbacks
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm