2022/2023 Campus Hiring - Manufacturing & Engineering Development Program
The Manufacturing and Engineering Development Program involves rotational assignments in different M&E sites and functions, enabling the incumbent to explore – and get exposed to - a variety of work experiences, job roles, project assignments, locations and cultures.
Through involvement in a multitude of businesses, one can gain experience with many unique chemistries and unit operations as well as with different customers and markets.
The program is designed to prepare fresh graduates for an accelerated career path at Dow.
One will have 1st year training at Map Ta Phut site to build a broad range of technical and project skills. Upon successful completion of the program, one will be deployed into M&E and work at Dong Nai Site.
Depending on one’s capability and aspiration, she/he could grow from an engineering or manufacturing position to a leadership position in the company.
- Run Plant Engineer.
- Production Engineer.
- Improvement Engineer.
- Project Engineer.
Joining MEDP will enable you to:
- Gain broad M&E experience, knowledge and skills through the comprehensive training program.
- Have 1st year training at Map Ta Phut site, Thailand.
- Have your own assigned mentor.
- Build a global and regional network of peers and colleagues who can help you succeed and grow.
- Begin to manage and develop your career.
Required Skills and Abilities
Fresh graduates in 2022 or 2023 with …
- Major in Chemical Engineering or other Chemical related disciplines.
- Integrity and respect for people.
- Passion for manufacturing and engineering.
- Aspiration to be an “all-around” talent in manufacturing and engineering.
- High level of initiative and excellent teamwork spirit.
- Willingness to have training in Thailand and then back and contribute to Vietnam.
- Good command of English and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits.
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment.
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
Dow Operations is the integration of Manufacturing & Engineering and is accountable for achieving higher levels of operational excellence for our global businesses, for our customers and for the communities in which we operate.
We are a reliable supplier. This is a commitment we make to Dow and to our customers. We collaborate well, with clear and shared commitment to meet business and customer needs. Our commitment to safe, reliable and efficient operations with zero EH&S incidents and unplanned events creates a competitive advantage in the marketplace and drives our reputation.
We have an efficient operations history to be proud of and build on. There is power in our diverse technology and operations expertise which sets us up for success in the future.
Our strength is in our people. Our people are the power behind our operations engine. They deliver the knowhow, technology, processes, tools, and experiences to outperform our competition. Together, we create an exciting and rewarding workplace that is recognized for its operations excellence.
Dow combines global breadth; asset integration and scale; focused innovation and materials science expertise; leading business positions; and environmental, social and governance (ESG) leadership to achieve profitable growth and deliver a sustainable future.
The Company's ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company in the world. Dow's portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated, science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer applications.
Dow operates 104 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $55 billion in 2021.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.