This programme isn’t about learning how to take a coffee order, it’s about doing hands-on work while learning about and experiencing our unique culture. Working closely with your manager, you’ll kick off a project and see it through to completion – a project that will actually impact the way we do business. At the end of your time with us, you’ll present your project and findings to our business leaders and give your recommendations for how we can best move forward. We give you real responsibility because we know you’re capable of doing real work, and we want you to have the opportunity to showcase your talent and develop your skill set. Bonus: The internship is the fast lane to our rewarding graduate programmes.
What you will do
- Work on a predetermined project from kick-off to completion with support from manager and mentor.
- Work as part of an amazing team, ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Develop solutions for problems of defined complexity with support from experienced team members.
- Present project and findings to business leaders and make recommendations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student at university in a relevant discipline
- Analytical techniques
- Logical thinking methodology
- Problem solving and hypothesis thinking
- Communication and presentation skills
- Relationships management / building
A plus if you also have:
- Some experience working with retail/FMCG companies
- Some relevant experience in subject field
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm