We are serving farmers. Our learning and innovating passionate teams have been changing lives of smallholder farmers in tropical countries since 1982, through high quality seeds and services.
East-West Seed is one of the 10 largest vegetable seed companies in the world with a leading position in the most important tropical countries especially in Southeast Asia. We are also rapidly expanding into India, Africa as well as South America. Our unique culture is shared by over 4,000 employees: if you are willing to contribute and make a difference, tell us!
Our international headquarters in Bangbuathong, Thailand is now looking for an energetic and positive Human Resources intern
What you will do
Elaborate the EWS Employer Value Proposition (EVP) framework, that includes tangible communication toolkit (for HR team) as well as an updated recruitment webpage using social media feeds from employees.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Analyze social media platforms and leverage EWS information to use for updated website/recruitment
- Do some research on EVP: best practices, recommendations, proposed communication, implementation plan
- Work with the HR (Group head of Talent) and communication team (Digital) to develop EVP
Required Skills and Abilities
- Some knowledge of business, HR or communication would be handy
- Good communication skills, some project management skills
- Good English, both spoken and written
- Pragmatic, persistent, creative, quick learner, getting things done
- Available for minimum 2 months up to 6 months, and able to work in Sai Noi (we have shuttle bus)
- Job Type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Communications
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.