We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who is interested in internal communications, working to deliver relevant and inspiring communications to about 5,000 international co-workers.
What you will do
For 3-6 months, you will support Group Communications to:
- Map existing and organic internal communications (IC) networks (i.e. Line, What's App, FB, G+ etc)
- Develop activities and content to promote clarity and belongingness among employees
- Communicate the company’s Employer Value Proposition (EVP) to internal stakeholders and potential candidates
Required Skills and Abilities
- High-energy communicator with excellent people and team engagement skills
- Creative and self-driven with an eye for visual storytelling
- A team player, ability to multi-task and work in cross-functional environments Knowledge about relevant communication tools, applications and channels.
- Photo editing and video editing skills are a plus. (Must be able to work within a Google apps environment)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Available for minimum 3 months up to 6 months, and able to work in Sai Noi, Nonthaburi, Thailand (we have shuttle bus)
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Jul 2018, 6:00 pm