Are you currently working within retail and looking for that next step in your career? ECCO is looking for an ambitious NextGen to join the team supporting our retail growth within Asia Pacific, covering a broad range of areas across retail, e-commerce, product merchandising through on and offline activities.
What you will do
- Involvement in driving retail initiatives in the Asia Pacific region
- Product Merchandising in close cooperation with the Asia Pacific markets
- Involvement in business development activities and business intelligence
- Contribute to defining best practice process for retail and omni-channel approach
- Supporting the regional wholesale and retail teams with digital initiatives to protect, defend and champion the ECCO brand
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent, preference for digital media/retail related focus
- A natural interest in web data/analytics would be ideal, with experience in Google Analytics preferred
- Previous experience within retail (on or offline) is essential, along with a passion for retail
- You are ambitious and hard-working with an eye for detail
- You enjoy having many things to do at the same time and working in a dynamic environment, along with the desire to make a difference
- You are quality-oriented and meet deadlines
- You can work independently, but also enjoy working in groups and leading the way if necessary
- Global mind-set
- Globally mobile and willing to travel both during the programme and beyond
Come walk the world with us! During the 3 year NextGen Programme, you will experience the ECCO value chain; introduction to our headquarters, Leather Crash Course, exposure to ECCO retail and experience one of our production units and various job rotations around the world; all of this aims to develop your skills and support your career development, preparing you for a position as a valued member of the ECCO team. ECCO people have a passion for what they do and a drive to achieve the very best. This passion and drive are what characterise ECCO and what makes us a successful global company. At ECCO, we invest in our people. Our ambition is to be a highly attractive workplace, providing employees with ongoing opportunities for professional training and development, constant challenges and internal mobility in a global network. With about 20,000 employees from over 50 nationalities, you are offered a global position with a genuine multinational business that encompasses a rich mix of cultures, languages and backgrounds. NextGens have over the years proven to be a primary source for our leadership pipeline.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Media and Advertising, Business and Commerce,...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:11th March 2018, 6:00 pm