Do you want a career in shoe making? We are looking for the next generation of production managers and specialists, to embark on 2 or 3 year development journey within Shoe Production Management. We have production units in Indonesia, Thailand, China, Slovakia, Portugal and Vietnam, and we are proud to carry out a traditional craft using modern techniques in our state-of-the-art facilities.
What you will do
Through the NextGen Programme, ECCO will invest in you and offer an optimum blend of knowledge, skills, hands-on experiences in Production Management, Manufacturing Processes, process improvement, on top of business and commercial insight to accelerate your development in Shoe Production. You will be able to add value to our existing production teams and processes by providing analysis based on data collected, working with technical areas on Construction, Automation, Injection Moulding, Montage and Finishing. Based on your profile, strengths, attitude and aspirations, you will be developed to take on a full time position in one of our Asian units either in our Technical or Work Study departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
We focus on the right candidate for our people pipeline, regardless of background. Your development on the programme relies heavily on you having the right mind-set for shoe making as a career, and a desire to move into a position within Production Management through Work Study or Technical Management. If you have up to a bachelor degree level education, the programme will be 3 years; if you have a master degree, the programme will be 2 years in duration.
- We Are Especially Interested In Applications From Thai, Indonesian, Chinese And Vietnamese Nationals
- MUST have Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing technology/management degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical design such as CAD, pattern making OR process optimisation (LEAN) highly advantageous
- Technical and analytical focus with good problem-solving skills
- Thrive on challenges; working in an autonomous role in a regularly changing environment
- Quality-oriented and results driven, ability to meet deadlines
- Possess global mind-set and open to work with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
- Globally mobile, during the programme and beyond
- Solid written and spoken business English is essential
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
- Position Type:Full time
China (China), Thailand,...
- Closing Date:11th March 2018, 6:00 pm