As an ExxonMobil Procurement function intern, you will acquire knowledge of Purchase-to-Pay process which covers activities from requisitioning or acquisition of goods and services, purchasing, contracting, receiving, and payment processing for goods and services to support the complex oil, gas and chemical businesses of ExxonMobil in Asia Pacific and North America.
You will be provided with on-the-job training and also special assignment to give you a ‘taste’ of a starting position as well as career path with ExxonMobil. This provides both student and ExxonMobil with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other in terms of potential fit relative to future employment.
Summer Internship: June 2022 – July 2022.
What You Will Do
- Purchasing goods and services for various production sites and businesses.
- Interacting with external suppliers and internal businesses on clarification of specifications, delivery issues and other queries.
- Conduct market research and data analysis including propose improvements to the work process with Pros/Cons analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd year students in Arts and Languages, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management and Economics.
- Fluency in English (and fluency in Mandarin or French is a plus).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Arts and Humanities, Economics, Logistics...
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm