ExxonMobil Limited (EML) - one of the largest Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) in ExxonMobil Global Business Centers network that provides supporting services to ExxonMobil affiliates around the world.
Their services include corporate financial, tax and credit, information technology, customer services for fuels, lubricant and chemicals, procurement and payables, human resources and commercial operations for fuels and lubricant.
Career development is a high priority at ExxonMobil Limited. Our approach is based on long-term career orientation and development from within our global organization.
Our Bangkok Global Business Center employs over 1,600 people alone. With an extensive portfolio of businesses across Asia Pacific, our team in Financial Services serves as a strategic partner to provide a range of services such as Accounting, Reporting, Analysis, Business Support, etc.
We’re looking for graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on these opportunities with us.
What You Will Do
- Learning through on-the-job training.
- Challenging assignment - Well-defined tasks and coached.
- Opportunity to apply knowledge to real business working environment.
- Exposure to learn business investment decision processes and related IT systems.
- Development of communication and languages skills through working in multi culture working environment.
- Option to extend internship beyond standard internship /cooperative program.
- Range of career opportunities in a global business center company.
- Summer Internship Program + Cooperative Program during Jun-2024 to Nov- 2024.
- Submit e-Application: Within Mid-November 2023.
- Interview Period: November - Mid of December 2023.
- Result Announcement: Within December 2023.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year students in Computer Science and Computer Engineering, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) or Business Administration fields or IT related fields.
- Fluent in English.
- Capability to collaborate within a team and engage effectively with colleagues from around the world.
- Willingness to take initiative and seek challenges.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (capability to find solutions and resolve problems/questions systematically).
- Knowledge of investment and cash flow such as PV, NPV, IRR, Payback.
- Very strong computer and programming skills, knowledge and skills such as Azure, Power Apps, Microsoft Power BI,
- Python will be advantage.
- Positive attitude (a “can do” mindset willingness to learn) and ability to work independently under time pressure.
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm