What You Will Do
Procurement Process Specialist:
- Learn and understand end-to-end Requisition to Pay in Procurement.
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities in business operation.
- Opportunity to apply knowledge to real business working environment in Procurement.
- Skill development in innovation, analytical, problem solving, communication and presentation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-4th year students in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration in Operation Management or related field - Strong academic background.
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+ or IELST 6.5/9 above.
- GPA 3.00 and above.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills (capability to find solutions and resolve problems/questions systematically).
- Positive attitude (a “can do” mindset, willingness to learn) and ability to work independently under time pressure.
- Knowledge or experience in Lean Six Sigma will be an advantage.
Internship period - Summer Internship Program - 3 months from June 2024 to August 2024.
- Submit e-Application: Within Mid-November 2023.
- Interview Period: November - Mid of December 2023.
- Result Announcement: Within December 2023.
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
ExxonMobil Limited (EML) - one of the largest Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) in ExxonMobil Global Business Centers network that provides supporting services to ExxonMobil affiliates around the world. Their services include corporate financial, tax and credit, information technology, customer services for fuels, lubricant and chemicals, procurement and payables, human resources and commercial operations for fuels and lubricant.
Career development is a high priority at ExxonMobil Limited. Our approach is based on long-term career orientation and development from within our global organization.
Our Bangkok Global Business Center employs over 1,600 people alone. With an extensive portfolio of businesses across Asia Pacific, our teams in Financial Services serve as strategic partners to provide a range of services such as Accounting, Reporting, Analysis, Business Support, etc.
We’re looking for graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on these opportunities with us.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2023, 6:00 pm