Career development is a high priority at ExxonMobil Limited. Our approach is based on long-term career orientation and development from within our global organization.
Our Bangkok Global Business Center employs over 1,600 people alone. With an extensive portfolio of businesses across Asia Pacific, our team in Financial Services serves as a strategic partner to provide a range of services such as Accounting, Reporting, Analysis, Business Support, etc.
We’re looking for graduates and experienced professionals who are eager to take on these opportunities with us.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with energetic and supportive global team members, business units and translate their planning to meet supply/demand needs via vessel scheduling and chartering.
- Manage change in a dynamic environment, and able to tackle unforeseen issues, find creative solutions to respond to business change.
- Learn and understand end-to-end logistics of ExxonMobil base oil and chemical business.
- Understand voyage operation and provide support on voyage closure using multiple IT platform
- Identify and develop improvement opportunities in business operation.
- Opportunity to work in real business experience.
- Skill development in communication, presentation, creativity and problem solving.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd-4th year students in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration or Economics with strong business background.
- Fluent in English.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills and commercial savvy.
- Good interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and passion.
- GPA 3.0 and above (recommended).
- Strategic thinking, conceptual, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Open to opportunities and willing to take on challenges.
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Summer Internship Program: 2 months.
- Cooperative Program: 4 months or more.
- Submit e-Application: Within Mid-November 2023.
- Interview Period: November - Mid of December 2023.
- Result Announcement: Within December 2023.
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs.
ExxonMobil Limited (EML) - one of the largest Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) in ExxonMobil Global Business Centers network that provides supporting services to ExxonMobil affiliates around the world.
Their services include corporate financial, tax and credit, information technology, customer services for fuels, lubricant and chemicals, procurement and payables, human resources and commercial operations for fuels and lubricant.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2023, 6:00 pm