What You Will Do
- Provide the system operation support of credit card payment system, fleet card payment system and loyalty system for FVC retail business across countries in Asia Pacific.
- Support credit card, loyalty and payment system operations across platform of application, web app and mobile app.
- 24*7 on call services for critical system, work independently to identify the root cause of the issue and work various external technology service providers ensuring the agreed SLA is maintained.
- Participate in all relevant projects or initiatives to provide technical consultation, design the solution and work with developer to implement the solution.
- Develop the UAT test case and lead the testers.
- Taking the lead internally on changes related to systems.
- Follow control compliance both internal and Card Payment industry standard.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, or IT related.
- Fluency in English - TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Knowledge in business process and technical aspects related to Payment and Loyalty would be advantage.
- Good knowledge of infrastructure and network of both on-premise and cloud architecture.
- Good knowledge of database concept and data structure such as SQL or Oracle.
- Good knowledge of system interface for both daily batch or real time such as API Webservice (SOAP and REST).
- Good knowledge of UI/UX concept and design.
- Experiences in POS system and messaging would be advantage.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm