What You Will Do
- Execute bid events (request for information, request for quotation, reverse auctions) for agreements and spot orders.
- Conduct all necessary pre-bid event activities (e.g., setting up vendors in the system, sending preliminary information to suppliers, creating a draft bid event).
- Monitor bidding events to ensure proper technical execution and troubleshoots any issues.
- Ensure all controls requirements for bidding are met.
- Ensure post event activities are completed (e.g., obtain endorsement for non-compliant bids, upload of documents into procurement system, close -out event).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields from Engineering, Business Admin, Language with strong academic background.
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Negotiation skill.
- SAP knowledge and Procurement background is a plus.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm