ExxonMobil Limited operates the Bangkok Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) providing services to Exxon Mobil Corporation and its affiliates worldwide.
As part of the Bangkok GBC, ExxonMobil Information Technology (EMIT) is a world-class organization that provides technology solutions to ExxonMobil businesses globally. Our organization offers opportunities to design, develop, implement, and support global applications, across multiple technological platforms and infrastructures.
As an employee in EMIT, you will be working as part of a team in challenging assignments to deliver impactful solutions for ExxonMobil global businesses.
Effective communication skills, continuous improvement mindset, core technical skills and business understanding are key foundations. Your passion, drive, creativity and ingenuity will fuel ExxonMobil to win in the digital future.
Come explore your career with us!
What you will get:
- International working environment with cheerful colleagues and supportive team.
- Enhancing your IT skills and learning through training and job assignment.
- Learn and experience working environment that adopts concepts such as UCD, UI/UX, Agile, DevOps and more.
- Exciting and fun daily work.
- Summer Internship Program: 2 months.
- Cooperative Program: 4 – 12 months.
What You Will Do
IT Application Development Engineer:
- You will be responsible for the complete scope - design, build, unit testing of programs, features to support challenging business needs.
- You will be involved in Agile Software Development methodologies e.g., SCRUM, XP, CI/CD, both front-end and back-end technical coding while learning complex Oil and Gas business knowledge.
IT Business Application Consultant:
- You will partner with our businesses to provide IT consultation and solutions - This includes understanding business challenges, evaluating the requirements, design, configure, implement, test, and support solutions for various business and enterprise applications e.g., SAP (various modules) and applications on other technology stacks.
- You will work alongside technical teams including developers and vendors.
- You will have opportunities to apply various user experience (UX) and Agile methodologies in designing and delivering the solution.
- Tools & Technologies - SAP Business Process Analysis, Robotics Process Automation.
IT Platform Engineer:
- You will be part of a global technical team to handle complex server base networks and also Cloud networking. You will perform system administration, monitoring and automation system administration works and part of Project implementation to build new environments to support global enterprise applications.
- You will work on cutting-edge technology to maintain high availability of infrastructure, servers, and applications.
- Tools & Technologies - SAP Basis, Database Administration, Cloud computing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd year student in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields.
- Strong computer technical background e.g., programming, network/server infrastructure.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Strong passion to learn and deliver impactful solutions.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:15th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm