The Bangkok Business Support Center (Bangkok BSC) operated by ExxonMobil Limited - an affiliate in Thailand of Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company in the world, provides high quality of services supports to ExxonMobil and its affiliates worldwide with a focus on the Asia Pacific region. The services provided by the Bangkok BSC have expanded over the years as the center matures and becomes more efficient. We believe in exploiting technology for process improvement and continuously developing our people throughout their career.
One of remarkable functions in our Bangkok BSC is Finance Services (“FS”) that comprised of different job families which support ExxonMobil affiliates’ businesses in various sectors as well as executing global initiatives.
Below are the job families in our FS function:
- Corporate Financial Services (CFS) : Comprises of Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA), General Accounting (GA), Product Movement and Inventory (PMI), Payroll Accounting (PYA), and Process & Controls (P&C).
- Business Analysis and Reporting (BAR) - Comprises of Corporate Reporting (CR), and Stewardship & Analysis (S&A).
- Treasurer's and Tax, Treasurer's Credit.
- Global Financial Operations (GFO), Audit.
This year we offer internship opportunities in the Corporate Financial Services (CFS) job families to university students.
Availability for internship period:
- Cooperative Educational program: August 2019 - December 2019.
- Summer Internship: 3 June 2019 - 2 August 2019.
What You Will Do
- Attend classroom training session(s) with an opportunity to learn ExxonMobil’s businesses and Financial Services (FS) Function’s job families & work activities from end-to-end, learn about career opportunities.
- Assign to on-the-job trainings, hands-on activities for base operation in one of Financial Services (FS) workgroups.
- Responsible to complete a special project for the workgroup.
- Share your ideas, being creative and innovative, add value and contribute to process improvement.
What You Will Get:
- Opportunity to learn and gain knowledge of Financial Services (FS) Function in businesses/corporate culture and career opportunities in ExxonMobil.
- Experience of the real/hands-on work of ExxonMobil accounting and finance services activities with global standard system and operations.
- Application of your knowledge in a real business environmental as well as chance to contribute & share your new ideas for improvement opportunities.
- Enhancement your individual skills e.g. communication, presentation, problem solving, interpersonal & networking, time management through working in a multinational work environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year students study in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, International Business, Economics, AIS or other business related fields (with at least two accounting subjects) with strong academic background. Accounting major is preferred.
- Fluency in English with communication and presentation skills.
- Self-driven, independence and perseverance, commitment to work assignment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, Attention to details.
- Computer skills.
- Interpersonal skills, Leadership and teamwork abilities.
- Creativity, Intellectual curiosity, Enthusiasm, Continuous improvement mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:14th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm