Bangkok Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) operated by ExxonMobil Limited - an affiliate in Thailand of Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil) one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers, provides high quality of services supports to ExxonMobil and its affiliates worldwide with a focus on Asia Pacific region and certain countries in Europe.
The services provided by Bangkok GBC have been growing over the years as the center matures and becomes more efficient.
We believe in exploiting Technology and Innovation for process improvement and continuously developing our People throughout their career.
What You Will Do
One of the remarkable careers in our Bangkok GBC are Financial Services (“FS”) that comprises of different functions which support ExxonMobil businesses in various sectors as well as executing global initiatives.
Below are the functions in our FS:
- Corporate Financial Services (CFS) - Comprises of Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA&R), General Accounting (GA), Product Movement and Inventory (PMI), Payroll Accounting (PAY), and Process & Controls (P&C).
- Business Analysis and Reporting (BAR) - Comprises of Corporate Reporting (CR), and Value Chain BAR (VC Bar).
- Treasurer's and Tax, Treasurer's Credit.
- In-Country Controllers (ICC), Internal Audit.
This year Financial Services welcomes the 4th year university students to our virtual Open House on November 16, 2021.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The 4th year students study in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, International Business, Economics, AIS or other business-related fields (with at least two accounting subjects) with strong academic background. Accounting major is preferred.
- Fluency in English with Communication and Presentation skills.
- Self-driven, Independence and Perseverance, Commitment to work assignment.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills, Attention to details.
- Computer and IT/Data Analytics skills, Digital & Innovation mindset.
- Collaboration/Interpersonal skills, Courage, Leadership and Teamwork capabilities.
- Creativity, Intellectual curiosity, Enthusiasm, Growth mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm