Human Resource Analyst position in HR Business Center is responsible for performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Perform Operation Support to Business and Services Lines in various dimensions such as Data Management (employee and organization database management), Policies and Benefits Program Administration, and Compensation Program Administration.
- Manage changes and communications proactively, consult on data update requirements and process based on system/ program design, integration point, and standard procedure.
- Collect, analyze, research data and initiate changes, simplifications and improvements.
- Understand business context and strategies, drive process expertise and local content knowledge for better business solutions.
- Provide right customer experience, and be able to exhibit partnership with clients, stakeholders and external parties.
- Ensure compliance with controls, rules and regulations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Human Resources, or other Business related fields preferred.
- Strong academic background or certain experience in a professional environment.
- Self-driven with good judgment.
- Aptitude of strategic thinking and strong analytical capability.
- Outspoken, comfortable with virtual team working structure and flexible to accommodate multiple stakeholders.
- Strong command in English (both verbal and written): TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Effective communication skill, able to listen actively, understand and address issue critically through logical and structured approach.
- Good in Dutch.
Closing in 8 days
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm