ExxonMobil Limited operates the Bangkok Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) providing services to Exxon Mobil Corporation and its affiliates worldwide. As part of the Bangkok GBC, ExxonMobil Information Technology (EMIT) is a world-class organization that provides technology solutions to ExxonMobil businesses globally.
Our organization offers opportunities to design, develop, implement, and support global applications, across multiple technological platforms and infrastructures. As an employee in EMIT, you will be working as part of a team in challenging assignments to deliver impactful solutions for ExxonMobil global businesses.
Effective communication skills, continuous improvement mindset, core technical skills and business understanding are key foundations. Your passion, drive, creativity and ingenuity will fuel ExxonMobil to win in the digital future.
Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world.
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for the complete scope: design, build, unit testing of programs, features to support challenging business needs.
- You will be involved in Agile Software Development methodologies e.g. SCRUM, XP, CI/CD, both front-end and back-end technical coding while learning complex Oil and Gas business knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields.
- Fluent in English: TOEIC 750+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm