ExxonMobil Limited operates the Bangkok Global Business Center (Bangkok GBC) providing services to Exxon Mobil Corporation and its affiliates worldwide. As part of the Bangkok GBC, ExxonMobil Information Technology (EMIT) is a world-class organization that provides technology solutions to ExxonMobil businesses globally.
Our organization offers opportunities to design, develop, implement, and support global applications, across multiple technological platforms and infrastructures. As an employee in EMIT, you will be working as part of a team in challenging assignments to deliver impactful solutions for ExxonMobil global businesses.
Effective communication skills, continuous improvement mindset, core technical skills and business understanding are key foundations. Your passion, drive, creativity and ingenuity will fuel ExxonMobil to win in the digital future.
Build a career with us and use your energy to change the world.
What You Will Do
- You will partner with our businesses to provide IT consulting and solutions. This includes understanding business challenges, evaluating the requirements, design, configure, implement, test, and support solutions for various business and enterprise applications e.g. SAP (various modules) and applications on other technology stacks.
- You will work alongside technical teams including developers and vendors.
- You will have opportunities to apply various user experience (UX) and Agile methodologies in designing and delivering the solution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields.
- Fluent in English: TOEIC 750+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities.
- Knowledge of Business Application design, implementation, change management and product lifecycle.
- Experiences and solid knowledge of ERP Application e.g. SAP FI, SD, MM, PM would be a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm