What You Will Do
- Runs regular operational reports to monitor key business performance indicators and ensure operations are conducted efficiency, effectively and in line with key metrics.
- Collaborates with cross-functional members or teams to provide information required for an effective requisition.
- Ensures process documentation is retained.
- Coordinates with internal and external parties to resolve process issues.
- Leverages understanding of contractual agreements and how it impacts payment.
- Drives compliance and sharing of Purchase to Pay processes.
- Ensures compliance with corporate controls requirements.
- Initiates or participates in networks or process improvement projects aligned with Procurement priorities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in any field from Engineering, Business Admin, Language with strong academic background.
- Fluency in English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+.
- Experience in Customer Service.
- Experience in CDMS administration, Payables operations will be an advantage.
- Negotiation skill.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2022, 6:00 pm