Members of our Talent & Culture team do more than “sell” the warm, engaging and anticipative service that Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is renowned for – they live it! Showcase your outstanding interpersonal skills as an Apprentice, where you will provide organizational and administrative support to your team and memorable service to your guests.
Situated in Senayan Square at the South end of Jakarta's Central Business District, Fairmont Jakarta will feature 380 spacious guestrooms and 108 Fairmont branded suites. Additional features and amenities to the urban hotel include a number of lounges and several restaurants featuring a variety of culinary offerings. For corporate events and local galas, the hotel features 3,500 square meters of function space, including a 1,200 square meter ballroom.
What you will do
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensure prompt and courteous service is extended to internal customers
- Prioritize all telephone calls and visitors, scheduling appointments as required
- Assist all Talent & Culture activity
- Provide all administration duties for the Talent & Culture office
- Assist with the maintenance of accounts, contact, activity and business details within appropriate software applications
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and/or relevant computer applications required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia required
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2018, 6:00 pm