Legal Intern - Full time/ Part time
This position will help support legal works in Thailand, the intern/part-time will mainly focus on legal admins/small projects/minor tasks.
Also, it can help provide general legal advice (under supervision) to BU team so that BU team can work faster and easier.
We can also get updated legal study cases they teach in law school these days which may be useful for legal team and the company.
What You Will Do
- Conduct legal research or advice on legal matters as assigned.
- Monitor new laws and regulations that relate to the company’s business operation.
- Assist in liaising with relevant government agencies regarding registrations, licenses/permits as assigned.
- Support on legal matters or documents (e.g., drafting, reviewing agreements) as requested by commercial teams.
- Assist in any other jobs, ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Assist in general corporate work which may include drafting, reviewing, and maintaining corporate documents.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A 3rd or 4th year law student and new graduates from Thailand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
- Good attention to details, well-organized with structured and logical approach.
Good to have:
- Pro-active / Can-do approach and attitude.
Mature personality, able to work independently, self-confident, and strong communication skills.
- A chance to develop your knowledges and soft skills.
- An international working environment (with great office location).
- Professional development.
- Opportunities for progression.
Funding Societies - Modalku is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia, expanding into a leading SME neobank.
We are licensed and registered in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, and operating in Vietnam, and backed by Sequoia India, Softbank Vision Fund and SMBC bank amongst many others.
Funding Societies - Modalku provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is funded by individual and institutional investors.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.