As a Management Associate under the Garena, you will go through a 2-year program consisting of four 6-month rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious fresh talents.
Through the program, you will get to work with diverse and talented teams to lead high-impact projects and receive guidance from mentors across various functions in the digital entertainment industry.
Why Garena MAP?
- Impactful and Challenging Work: Take on real, impactful responsibilities that will make a lasting impression on the games industry. Conquer the challenging objectives with your own strategies, or work with the team to come up with one.
- Talented and Supportive Coworkers: Work with talented and kind-hearted teammates you can trust. Surround yourself with people who are happy to support you and the team in your endeavours.
- Autonomy at work: We believe in autonomy and trust that our employees know best how to do their jobs. We do also value your opinion and feedback.
- Global MA Community: Connect yourself to this exclusive MA family across the region who share the same passion on making a real difference to the game industry in every way possible.
What You Will Do
As a Garena MA, you will be exposed to different rotations which will guide you on a key facet of the exciting games industry.
- Game Operations.
- Esports Management.
- Data Analysis/Market Research.
- Community Management.
- Partnerships/Business Development and more!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate from Bachelor's degree/Master's degree (or have less than 2 years of experience) with good GPA from faculty of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Finance & Accounting and other related fields.
- Experience in leadership role such as be leader of projects, leader of competition team, leader of Activity in University is a plus.
- Got University competition achievements, joined in business case competition, marketing case competition, business strategy competition is preferred.
- Driven, passionate and adaptable personality.
- Fast learner, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Good command in English and other languages is a plus (Have TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS score is preferred).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm