GE Healthcare, Thailand has an opportunity for a Services Intern to join our team in Bangkok.
What You Will Do
Logistics Operation Support:
- Daily operation of receiving/checking goods from logistics providers/ suppliers being ordered under service team.
- Inform FE on part delivery and keep inbound record.
- Distribute parts in GE office to FE and end customers according to FE instruction.
- Distribute parts under WAR claimed to dealers with DN.
- Physically check part return to UPS warehouse. Update tracker.
- Arrange tools for delivery. Update tools availability.
- Filing tools certificate. Label tools for calibration warning.
- Daily update order tracker.
- Monthly outbound record and rename export invoice/AWB keep in GE box.
AP Documentation Support:
- Receive all service AP invoices from logistics providers/suppliers (min. 300 invoices/month from service team).
- Identify owner and distribute invoice./included invoices from vendors(PO from oracle).
- Check logistics invoice correctness before getting approval. Resolve invoice issue with supplier if need amendment.
- Rename all invoices and keep in GE box for recordkeeping.
- Provide details of VAT booking from customs receipt. Work with GOF China when request information.
Service Ops Support – SR Document Recordkeeping:
- Sort SR document, identify SR type and scan EMG/Warranty SR.
- Manage softcopy in folder and filing hardcopy.
- Order stationery for whole service team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student, or post graduate with a bachelor's degree.
- Full of team work spirit; willing to take challenges and learn new knowledge.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm