As an Interior Design Intern in Gensler's Bangkok office, you will join our creative environment for a full-time, paid internship opportunity.
What you will do
- You will have an exciting opportunity to work on interior design projects as a fully collaborative member of a design team, participating in design charrettes and learning sessions focused on delivering a successful project for our clients, large or small
- In addition to hands-on learning, you will experience educational sessions and mentorship opportunities that include lectures, project tours, vendor visits and a group project
- You will also enjoy the rich culture of our firm and the broader office community through a number of events and learning opportunities focused on supporting your professional licensure efforts
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Interior Design or a related program
- You have completed your third year of an undergraduate program or first year of a graduate program
- You submit an online portfolio that demonstrates design process and innovative design solutions (PDF format with 2-4 work samples)
- Experience using Revit highly preferred, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3-D computer rendering skills (Sketch Up, 3ds Max, and/or other modeling software)
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Hand sketching ability a plus
- Good written and spoken English for communication with English speaking colleague and client
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.