The MBA Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines.
Many intern roles within this program don't require technical skills and could include working with advertiser or publisher accounts to develop compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth internally or externally.
MBA interns are placed in teams across the business according to their background and interests.
Our fields of work:
Sales, Services and Support - Turn product innovations into vital client solutions. The backbone of Google’s success, the account managers, consultants and analysts in these roles are all dedicated to top-notch client service. Whether negotiating with Fortune 500 companies, solving technical challenges for small businesses, or surfacing product ads in just the right place, we develop new business opportunities while increasing the use of our product offerings.
What You Will Do
Intern projects will be determined based on experience, skills and interests.
Required Skills and Abilities
Currently enrolled in the first year of a full-time MBA program.
- Work experience in the Southeast Asian region.
- Work experience in in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations, or related fields.
- Project management experience and organizational skills, with the ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas.
- Demonstrated interest in the internet and Google's technology and business.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Consulting, Customer Service,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm